Media

July 28, 2009

Sunday of the Show

Regretfully, the show itself was a real bummer. I am happy I ended being able to get on the Internet at the show site. I should have tried that all along. I uploaded all pictures to my website, but I didn't get the links up until after I got home. Actually, I just finished getting the page set-up. I have updating to do for several websites. (Sorry Janita, I've been trying to figure out why my computer cannot view the pictures you sent me.) Mom's will be finished some time tomorrow for sure. Congrats to her, BTW. Her youngest girl (8 months old) took Reserve Winners Bitch on Saturday!

I have Shaine and Ellie entered in Little Rock's dog show. I hope to have better luck there than we had this past weekend. We may get more pictures, but we will definitely have more video. Terry and I are trying to figure out how we are going to get all four of our dogs plus him, my son, and me to the show without using two different vehicles. In my little car, it may come to be impossible, so we will probably find a baby sitter for Luke. Terry wants to be there to meet the breeder of is future coon hound.

Oh, man... I am so tired. Off to bed for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment