Media

July 3, 2009

The Next Day

My website Editor, Tracie Doss, has told me after looking at other sheltie breeders' websites, she feels I should update mine a little bit and put up pedigrees. I informed her I once had pedigrees listed, but I decided to take them down. I inevitably was convinced to put them back up, but I only did for my show dogs, not the older two. I have actually lost the ones for Rose and Skipper anyway. I could always order them from AKC, but why waste the money on the two I am not going to breed? I'm never going to breed Shaine, but I still put it up anyway in case some one wants to see it.
Have fun, while I bathe dogs today! This evening is supposed to be set aside for Obedience, but we'll see if any one is actually going to be there. Tomorrow we are going to work some agility, and Monday I plan on working obedience with or without every one else. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment