Media

July 12, 2009

Agility/Conformation/Obedience

Lately I've been making new friends. It is a possibility I will be getting a bi-blue puppy girl from a kennel I highly respect and admire. If by some miracle she is mine for the taking, I will do my darnedest to travel the 22.5 hours one way by car to pick her up myself. Of course, this is a lot of dreaming, and there are a lot of factors to add into the equation.
I have also been training more in the performance venues, excluding herding. I had to Jerry-Rig three sequence jumps out of cinder blocks and broom sticks. You gotta do what you gotta do to get by. Mom is giving me a set of her weaves that she rarely uses any more. YAY! I also need to buy some wood to make a contact trainer for Ellie. She's been doing well with what little we have to work with. I'll get some video up later, and I'll try to get some pictures. I might need help to do that, but it's worth a shot.... ERIN!!!!! X~D
I have two conformation shows coming up that I will definitely be entering Shaine and Ellie. I also have two agility trials coming up next month, but I think I'll only enter the three-day trial in Ft. Worth. Whether I enter all three days depends on who else will be going. It also depends on if Terry (my wonderful husband) will take off work that Thursday and Friday. I have no obedience trials coming up yet. I'm only training for now. Ellie is ready to get her RN, but I want to perfect it before it is actually put into action.
Luckily, the majority of this blog is set on more than just wishful thinking. :) I WILL be at those shows, darn it.
You know, between this blog and the last, I prefer this one. It actually has a spell check, though it keeps saying conformation is spelled wrong, and it's suggestion is exactly the same. Another thing is I cannot add music to the HTML like I did with the other one. I could add it to a post on ever page. I suppose it's never going to be exactly right.

No comments:

Post a Comment