Media

July 2, 2009

Welcome to the New Blog!

As you can see, I have created a new blog for my web site. You can still have access to my old blog by simply following the link on this post. http://anukennels.net/blog.html However, you will not be able to come back here unless you type in the URL address or go back to the main web page. I ended up getting too many problems out of that blog, I decided it was best to change.

I have made a few updates to my website, though they are minuscule. I hope you like the new cursor I have chosen. It is the same one on my myspace, if any one has one and they would like to add me, just follow the link. http://myspace.com/lil_devil_oo1 I know the URL needs to be changed or something. I made it when I was in high school and never had the motivation to cancel and change it. Anyway, the profile is set to private, if you can see it, and you are not on my friends list yet, then I need to have a word with the admin.

I do have high hopes for the future of Anu Shelties! I have a while before I will get another puppy (wink wink), but I have set up plans for future shows. I have a new job, though it isn't exactly where I want to end up in six years, it is a start. I am still hoping I get a different position with a very permissible company. I plan on getting back in college this fall to finish my accounting degree. Wish me luck, I'll need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment