Media

July 25, 2009

Today at the Dog Show

Hello all. I thought I would give every one an update from today's show. First and foremost, I am staying at a Motel 6 here, in Longview, I do NOT recommend to any one. The service is bad, and the people are rude.
The show, however, went as well as could be expected with a naked girl and a boy going up against a few more than nice quality competition. Shaine took his class against two nicer males, which really had me excited, but when he went in against two equally nice males, he was not even given a glance.
Ellie acted as usual. The obnoxious wild girl just prancing and trying to go everywhere simply took her class. That was no feat considering she was the only one who showed. She had competition that did not show. She has grown a little more since I showed her last in Texarkana, but she is still considered naked to the trained eye, lol. Ellie was not entered in tomorrow's competition, but wish Shaine and me luck for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment