Media

August 5, 2009

Visit New Website!

So I am at a stopping point for Janita's website (http://www.camelotshelties.com) GO SEE IT! It took almost all day for me to get to this point. There are still some pages that need to be worked on, but that's up to Janita. When she gets me the rest, the rest will be available to view. YAY! I'm excited. I also enjoy comments (if any) because I tend to get bored during the days of summer.

You may look at my updates and see I updated my own website today, but not realize what exactly I changed. The main thing I have changed is music and the labels for any one who was listed on my website that has titles at the end of his (yep, all guys) names.

Lucas says, "Hello." He's grabbing the keyboard from me. Anyway, enjoy the updates I have provided, and I'll probably see some of my audience at the show this weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment