Media

August 24, 2009

Yesterday's Training Session & Other Stuff

I have been slacking on updating my own website, so let me give an update of what has been going on since then. First, my good friend and website editor looked over my website, and fixed it to sound better. She also made sure all words were spelled correctly. Lord knows I have horrible spelling, but at least I have it checked. I also have a video up of Shaine and Ellie working agility yesterday. We were working on a little distance, go-out, and switch back. It was Ellie's first time to jump 16", so she was a little hesitant to try it, but she did well. Now we need to work on consistency. What we really need is to get her in an agility class, but we are going to have to wait until fall to get into it so it's cool enough. I may as well get Shaine in it too so we can get our kinks worked out. He's confident in the video, but if you see in the December Paw Prints trial, you'd see he's not as confident anywhere else. I also need to buy a set of jumps to travel everywhere with to practice. Soon.

I recently bought a wooden tack box. I expect it to be here in about a week's time. I also bought some Brown Sugar Baby powder, though I haven't gotten any information on the transaction going through...

EDIT: I JUST GOT SHAINE'S PICTURE! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment