Media

August 10, 2009

Great weekend! Mostly...

So Terry went with me so he could meet his coonhound breeder. Regretfully, she never drove in because her A/C went out. Terry was bummed, but then Sunday rolls around and Shaine takes WD! I was so glad Terry was there to see us win. He was so proud of Shaine, and I am still proud of him. The judge was a funny one while we were waiting for pictures. He was making jokes and picking on the winners of groups. I can't wait to get the pictures in and have them uploaded on the Internet! I'm so excited because he looked the best he ever has, and I received so many compliments of how beautiful he is.
I also have a couple of people on a puppy waiting list. They have been researching shelties for about nine months, and the most information she was given was by me at that show. I introduced her to a couple of breeders, but she insists she wants a blue merle. Ellie was the only blue merle there, so she didn't exactly have any other options. If she e-mails me and asks for another breeder that has AOAC puppies on the ground, I would recommend her to a couple I know of right now. She only wants one for pet, and I'm just not certain I'll have anything she is looking for. Ellie's puppies are going to be high strung (no doubt) and will probably have to be placed in performance homes.
We have high standards set for Shaine in Future shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment