Media

August 14, 2013

Loretta, Poppet, Karma, Rose... Everyone, really.

Last night I was working with Loretta on her off-leash heeling.  She was doing beautifully.  She does well with sit stay, down, stand, and of course sit.  Much much much I plan with her.


She loves being a couch potato, but makes no move against others when they invade her space or push the cushions away from her.




Karma is my shadow and loves to help keep those chickens in line.  













Rose...  She's just getting older.  She loves to linger and bark.  She's not as active as she once was, but she is still a wonderful old girl.







Shaine loves to play "Catch the Leprechaun" and bounces around.  He's very much a momma's boy and would love to chase the chickens if momma would let him.  Gotta love my boy.  I can't beleive he is 8 1/2 years old.....













Poppet is acting like she never took a class in her life.  Yay!  That means we get to repeat our classes, but this time we'll be going to other places, like the park and such.


She also likes to hide in my crochet projects.  Overall, she is a very happy girl.

       


Freckles is more the kids' dog than mine.  I'm fine with that.  He loves kids, and his best friend must be Poppet.

No comments:

Post a Comment