Media

February 7, 2012

Explanation

I have been waiting on Ellie to come in to heat for about 6 months. I'm thinking she is only coming in once a year. I felt I needed to explain why I keep changing the dates on my litters page. Regardless, we have been working more agility, so we hope to start trialing by the end of the year with Ellie and back into the game with Shaine. I think I'll be putting more effort in training in performance and putting conformation on the back burner for a bit. We aren't doing well in the venue, so I feel it's time for a break. My camera has gone ka-put, so there will be no new pictures for a while, but I have a camera attached to the phone, so we'll see what we can do.
I now have a new computer, so I'll have a better chance to update more regularly. Time just comes and goes so quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment