Media

November 24, 2010

New Song!

I finally got a new song on Karma's page. I'm confident she is going to turn out show quality so I'm thinking about moving her to the permanent girls page rather than just a hopeful. Then again, I will probably wait until she is 6 months old. Her training is coming along well (for what I can do with what little time I have). Sits are becoming automatic, and I have been thinking about taking her, Ellie, and Shaine to Tyler to get some agility training. I doubt I will be able to do much "training" on Karma, but she can get used to the environment. I just need to drop Terra off at Luke's babysitter's one day of the week and travel. I need to get new tires on my car first, though. At any rate, Karma has been registered and is permanently known as Lacewood Bi Fate. YAY! :) Anyway, about the song. Her theme song is "Karma Karma Chameleon" by Culture Club. I sing it to her all the time, and she just comes bouncing up to say "hey." Yup, she knows it's about her. Anywho, also enjoy the new pictures that are up.

No comments:

Post a Comment