Media

August 21, 2010

Karma's Page Updates

I put up the training video on Karma's page, and I semi-fixed Karma's logo on the girls' page. I want to build some puppy training equipment to start Karma on in agility. This equipment isn't to teach her the obstacles. The goal is to teach her patience, to listen, and give her an idea of what "contacts" are. I may just lay bars on the ground and let her hop over them when she wants so she doesn't have to be taught too much when she starts actual "hard-core" training.

It's too hot to actually train in agility, but I do need to get out once in a while for about 10 minutes with each Ellie and Shaine to get them started back. I would really like to enter Shaine in the Shreveport trial the first weekend of December. I would also like to enter Ellie at the nationals in April. That's a good goal, though I'm not sure how far we'll get with it considering she's supposed to have a litter of puppies in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment