Media

July 4, 2010

Just Stuff

Ellie came into heat yesterday. She's actually a month early, but this will put her in heat again in early January. I am planning on having the rest of her genetic testing done (i.e. hips OFA, vWD, MDR1, and thyroid) by the beginning of December. This well allow me to get the results in before being bred. She is expected to be bred to Antone (MUSICAL ETERNITY OA OAJ) who is OFA excellent, CERF normal, and thyroid normal. Blues and tris are expected. If you would like to get more information about the litter or the breeders (Darlene Music of Musical Shelties and I), give me a shout.

We also hope to be adding two new members to our family. A sheltie puppy (not yet determined) and a baby girl who's due date is November 13Th.

I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe 4Th of July.

Yours truly,
Jennifer Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment