Media

March 27, 2010

HAPPY B-DAY ELLIE!

Today was Ellie's 2ND Birthday. I cleaned up the house when I got home from work, then went straight to fixing an extensive dinner. We had two guests, my mom and Erin. Erin helped cook (mostly cooking ) and Terry bought a cake.


Above is a picture of Ellie's cake.

It was short notice, and it was basically that or iCarly. I did get one picture of Ellie with her piece of cake, but it came out blurry. I hope to get better pictures from Erin (she was kind enough to bring her camera). Don't worry, it was vanilla cake with a butter cream icing, and it was tasty.

On another note, Ellie has been doing very well in her obedience training. We are taking the next month off, but we will be starting back up in May. We have a couple of private lessons lined up in April that I need to save up for. Who knows, I may be showing Ellie AND Shaine in Agility AND Obedience next year at the 2011 American Shetland Sheepdog Association National

Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment