Media

November 14, 2009

A Little Pupdate

Jatita's website is now finished, other than a few paragraghs. She has decided to change her kennel name to Camelot Isle since there was/is an already existing Camelot kennel.

The shelties are doing great! We have a couple of shows lined up, now that I have a job, it's more likely I can afford one. Terry is on a waiting list for a Black and Tan Coonhound puppy from a very respectable breeder, and I think we are going to have a lot of fun with her.

I have been very busy lately with keeping my house clean behind my little boy and my husband. It's a little tiring having two full-time jobs, ya know? We women who have families know this truth well.

A couple of weeks ago I groomed up a sheltie from our area. He was so cute, but the owner learned the hard way why puppymills are not a good choice. Of course, she didn't exactly have any one to point her in the right direction in the beginning, so I do not blame her at all. I think the media is an excellent choice to educate the public with, but no one ever wants to take the time to write about it. He had the cutest name, too. He didn't quite like getting groomed at first, but he got used to it once Mom wasn't in the same room as us. He is as sweet as can be, and just loves his momma. The weird thing is, he looked and acted JUST LIKE Skipper. I was astonished with the likeness considering the two are not at all related.

Well, it's almost Luke's bedtime, gotta get him ready for bed. Good night all. If I don't have a blog later, I hope for the best Thanksgiving wishes to ALL! :) And stay safe this holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment